[ic] Decryption of order information in MS Outlook

AddAction New Media interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 10:23:01 2002

Kim,

Let your client download the software from:

http://www.pgpi.org/products/pgp/versions/freeware/

This will install a plugin for Outlook if they want to.

Regards

Anton

Interchange Support Forum at:

www.interchangeville.com/forum

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Kim
L. Christensen
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 10:05 AM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Decryption of order information in MS Outlook

Hi

Does anyone know how to get the encrypted order information decrypted on a
windows client using MS Outlook?
I am using GPG as encryptor on my server and I can decrypt the messages
fine, but my customer has only Windows software.
I have heard that MS Outlook is cabable of decrypt information which is
encrypted by GPG but exactly how I don't know and I would very much
appreciate some help here.

Regards
Kim