[ic] help with wizard and pgp

AddAction New Media interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 17:04:01 2002

In the PGP_KEY you enter the ID of the Public Key. The key itself should be
in the .gnupg folder of the Interchange user. The selection you can leave
blank. Interchange will use PGP as default.

More info on Encryption see:
http://interchangeville.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8

Anton

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of
JPpatches0@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 4:41 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] help with wizard and pgp

i'm trying to set up a sample site with the interchange wizard and I come to
a page that asks for 2 things; PGP/GPG key selection and PGP/GPG Public Key
can anyone tell me what goes in these two boxes to make this work? I do have
a pubring.pkr and secring.skr but not sure how to use them with this wizard.