[ic] Flavor Selection Errors

Miles Eddins interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 19:36:00 2002

I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem with Minivend or
Interchange. The catalog we have was running MV 3.12 and experiencing an
occassional glitch whereby random orders would have flavor selections come
through as one long string. For example:

Quan  Item No.    Description                            Price
---- ----------- -------------------------------- -------------
  3   492c        JogMate Chocolate                     $16.95

  2   492v        JogMate Vanilla                       $16.95

  2   683ll       Accelerade Lemon-Lime                 $17.95

  1  687fp=Fruit  Endurox R4 (Large)                    $31.49
     Punch,
     ll=Lemon-Li
     me,
     o=Orange

or

Quan  Item No.    Description                            Price
---- ----------- -------------------------------- -------------
  1   683o        Accelerade Orange                     $17.95

  1  965cpb=Choc  BioProtein Bar                        $14.95
     olate
     Peanut
     Butter,
     cr=Cookies
     & Cream,
     c=Double
     Chocolate,
     hp=Honey
     Peanut
     Yogurt

I had hoped upgrading to Interchange 4.6 would solve this problem for us but
it just recently reared its ugly head again. We have Interchange running on
FreeBSD. Catalog restarts, session expires, reconfigures and so forth don't
seem to have an effect. If anyone on the list has other suggestions or
experienced a similar problem and found a solution, I'd like to hear from
you. Thanks for your time.

Miles Eddins