[ic] wells fargo epay

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 20:42:00 2002

> Hi All,
>     Just finished speaking with Wells Fargo Estore (my payment
> gateway) and,
> of course, they don't feel that they should pay for the gateway module.
> Contracted Redhat to write it for me anyway (well over a grand$$$)...  My
> question is:  If you were me, would you release it to the interchange
> project to be used by all for free if you had to pay for it????  The next
> question would also be: would a group of users be willing to put in for a
> paypal module???
> Scott Carter

Hi Scott, I would give it thought to pitch in, depending on how much you
needed, and how many people would pitch in. I have heard people using paypal
with IC, in the mailist, in fact the only reason why I didn't try that route
was because I needed a solid SOFT GOODS delivery system. So a paypal module
would have to be transparent to IC, in order to keep it's functionality
intact

paul