[ic] PGP Problems

Fri Jan 11 12:53:00 2002

At 08:40 PM 01/10/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>I am trying to set up PGP, but when I get orders email I get Encryption
>Needed in the credit card info, also in the error the PGP fails with a
>broken pipe.  Can someone direct me to online documentation that would help
>me fix my problems or any insight into what I am doing wrong.

Start by verifying that PGP is run-able.  On the command line try simple
calls like 'pgp -h' (may be pgp5 -h or some other binary name, ask your
host) - if you get 'command not found', there is your problem, either PGP
is not installed or you do not have permissions to run it.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax