[ic] Is there one place to define meta_header for all pages?

Sun Jan 13 08:21:00 2002

Quoting Kyle Kirkland (kylek@baydelna.com):
> I've noticed that in all of the templates they're accessing
> a variable named "meta_header" ([scratchd meta_header]) which
> doesn't seem to be set anywhere.  I'd like to utilize this
> variable to setup the <META> tags on my site so I don't have
> to duplicate the same tags on every page.
>
> Should I define the variable in each template, or is there a
> single file I can modify to maintain my <META> tags?

It is so you can add some JavaScript or somesuch in a page.

This is just a suggestion; if you wanted to be able to set it
in the page editor on each page you could add to the template
(templates/leftright or templates/leftonly):

meta_header:
	label: HEAD additions
	widget: textarea_4_70

That would add the field to the page editor in the UI.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

If you like what you're gettin', keep doin' what you're doin'. -- Hector