[ic] Pee-Poor Documentation Rant

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 02:26:01 2002

Talk about foot in mouth Jim...

What you just quoted WAS written by Mike Heinz...

Actually RedHat has done little more than re-arrange Mike's original doc's.
Allowing some of it to be viewed from different angles...

I'll tell you I >HATE< several of the people with Akopia... But THEY are the
problems... Not RedHat...

The docs you are complaining about were what Mike wrote over 2 years ago... As a
matter of fact I started with basicly the same documentation when I first
started with MiniVend 3.0....

>From version 3.0 on, I would hazard to say less than 50 pages has been added to
the docs. I even herd 2 of the 4 books are just the pdfs printed and bound...

John Beima