[ic] Credit Card Processing in the UK

Neil Diver interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 13:05:01 2002

Try world pay they are part of the nat west group and they operate
within the uk, but on the down side I have seen several posting to this
list regarding integration with world pay but to date I have not seen a
solution.

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of
Benjamin Johnson
Sent: 14 January 2002 16:58
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Credit Card Processing in the UK

Hi,

first let me say that I would have got nowhere near where I am now with
Interchange if it hadn't have been for the mailing list archives!
Thanks!

My question is simply:

Are there any people on the list who are sucessfully using Interchange
in the UK with an online credit card processing firm? If so which one -
and if it is US based was it simple to go about getting a US merchant
account. I've been thinking about Verisign, but according to them I will
need a US bank account and merchant account.

Anyway, any help is much appreciated.

--
Benjamin Johnson
Network Engineer