[ic] Pee-Poor Documentation Rant

Prasit P interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 13:08:00 2002

> support, but since I've made $750,000 in the last 3
> years, I could now

> Have you ever noticed that the area at redhat.com where
> you search the
> archives is for "Interchange Developers"?  _Developers_.
> It isn't the "for
> Whiny Babies, Lazy Conartists, or really even Interchange
> USERS".   IC is a
> professional tool used by knowledgeable, serious people
> to conduct
> business.

well, another English-only-speaking snob here.  we're a
consulting firm trying to implement this application for
customers, so we prefer to know inside out to develop
e-comerce from scratch, not just changing templates as you
did, FYI.

> So, your options are: figure out the documentation (feel
> free to ask for
> help after searching the archives), buy support (it
> doesn't even have to be
> from Red Hat), or use different software (go use zShops
> or Yahoo or
> something) and quit wasting my time.

did I force you to read/write this?  do I waste your time
or you waste your own time?

>Notice that
> complaining is NOT an
> option -- if you like complaining: wait for your first
> customers -- they'll
> probably think you suck worse than the docs and want
> everything for free, too.

Well, know what?  I'd love to hear all complaints, so I can
improve.  it's funny though, an entrepreneur like you take
complaints as problems, as blue-collars do.  Let me teach
you somthing, make the complaints your opportunies to
satisfy customers and bring back more customers.

PS: i love to debate.  it improves my English :)

=====
GROWTH - The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon,
but only to hold your foot long enough to put the
other foot higher.

-anonymous