[ic] Pee-Poor Documentation Rant

Mon Jan 14 21:17:01 2002

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Prasit P wrote:

PP>>Long term profitable is what it is.  RH doesn't get much
PP>>profit from supporting this application.  They don't try to
PP>>support anyway.  I called them, left 3 messages wanting to
PP>>buy their support/customized solution and a week passed
PP>>nobody returns a call????  could you give me another smart
PP>>explanation, please?

Unfortunately, this has been rather consistent in my experiences with Red
Hat for several years. In my opinion, they are the Microsoft version of
Linux.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, January 14, 2002 at 21:20 PM:
The young know the rules, the old know the exceptions.

This Linux System has been up 336 hours