[ic] pictures not working in ssl

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 16 03:40:01 2002

JPpatches0@aol.com wrote:

> http://www.yournetflo.com/foundation/images/ahs1.gif
>
> when I type in this url address the picture is displayed but when I add the s
> to http
> https://www.yournetflo.com/foundation/images/ahs1.gif
>
> the picture will not display, how can I find out what folder the picture
> should go in to make it work with the https?

>From "[ic] Secure server FAQs [monthly posting]":

----------- snip ----------
  My images aren't there on the secure server!!!

    You have a different document root, or the permissions are not such
    that you can access them. You can set a different base URL for
images
    with:

        ImageDirSecure   https://your.secure.server/somewhere/images

    Don't try to set it to an http:// URL -- images will be broken
anyway.

That is in mailarchivs too! Did you use it?

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]