Re[2]: [ic] How I can retrieve info from secure server?

Russian Books interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 16 12:29:01 2002

Thank you Cory,

I understand your logic and fully agree with this. I already done with
points 1-4 from your suggestion. Problem is in my little knowledges in
Interchange - I can't find page with results of order in IC to insert
data from secure server. May be it is generated on the fly; from which
script in this case?

Sincerely, Alexei.