[ic] problem with products.txt file

Barney Stein interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 16 18:02:00 2002

Hello everyone,

I needed to change the columns in my products table, using the proprietary
Interchange database, so I changed the products.txt file and put in the new
column names, tab delimited.  These read in fine, so when I restarted
interchange, I saw the new column headings in the items section of my
interchange site.

The problem is that I can't seem to add, edit, or delete records (items)
from the products table, using the browser based UI.  I click the OK button
at the bottom of the item entry form, I apply changes, I stop and restart
the server, all to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Barney Stein