[ic] Your Favorite Celebs Get Jiggy With It

Sat Jan 19 07:43:00 2002

THIS EMAIL IS NOT UNSOLICITED - YOU ARE SUBSCRIBED TO ONE OF OUR OPT-IN LISTS
TO UNSUBSCRIBE PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS EMAIL.

WARNING!! XXX SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL - RESTRICTED
TO PERSONS AGED 21 YEARS OR OVER.

IF YOU ARE NOT AGED 21 YEARS OR OVER OR YOU OBJECT TO VIEWING AND/OR READING
ABOUT SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE NOW.

THE BIGGEST CELEBRITY PORN SITE ANYWHERE !!!

check it out today ==> http://www.27meg.com/~cleema/celebporn/

These guys have it all !! Behind the scenes celeb orgies, stolen scandal sex
videos the stars didn't want to get out !!  100% real pics and vids for your
viewing pleasure.  Before they were famous porn videos exclusive for members.

Don't miss this one ==> http://www.27meg.com/~cleema/celebporn/

Members get full access to the widest range of celebrity hardcore anywhere !!!
Cameron Diaz, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Reese Witherspoon,
Gwyneth Paltrow, Anna Kournikova, Britney Spears, Pamela Anderson and many more !!!

Get some on and offline ==> http://www.27meg.com/~cleema/celebporn/

Still not convinced?  How about Anna Nicole Smith,Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie,
Shania Twain, Baby Spice, Posh Spice, Gerri Halliwell, Kylie and Danni Minogue,
Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, and lots of the old school famous stars in their prime.

Even if you are just curious ==> http://www.27meg.com/~cleema/celebporn/

Wild and uncensored pics!!!  100% real photos and footage of your favorite stars,
exclusive shots, upskirt pics, raunchy sex orgies and games, and heaps of forgotten
pictures and video taken by ex-boyfriends now claiming their 15 minutes of fame.

Come inside for a peek ==> http://www.27meg.com/~cleema/celebporn/

You will not be disappointed when you join our tens of thousands of satisfied
(and horny) members.

ACT NOW - DO NOT DELAY ==> http://www.27meg.com/~cleema/celebporn/

IMPORTANT NOTICE - REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS:

This mail is never sent unsolicited and is sent to you
in complete compliance with the current Federal legislation.

You are currently subscribed to one of our opt-in lists because
You agreed to receive email from us by either posting an
advertisement to one of our many FFA or classified sites,
signing up directly through one of our many websites,
requesting information from us on any one of a number of our
continually changing offers, or responded to one of our
past email letters - each of these methods which we utilize has
clear and distinct terms of use associated thereto which explicity
state you have agreed to receive email offers from us.

Additionally, this message is sent in full compliance of Bill HR 1910.

Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th US Congress on May 24,
1999, this message cannot be considered unsolicited as it includes
appropriate mechanisms for cancellation of your subscription should
you no longer wish to remain a subscriber.

If you do not want to receive further emails or any other information
from us, and wish to unsubscribe yourself, please click the link below,
or simply reply to this email with "unsubscribe" as the subject.

Due to the automated nature of our outgoing mail system, please allow
5-7 days for your unsubscribe request to take effect and you
WILL NEVER receive an email from us again.

http://www.27meg.com/~cleema/cgi-bin/remove.cgi