[ic] USPS Priority Mail Shipping via UPS Style Lookup returns zero (solved)

JT Justman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 00:12:01 2002

Thank you Mike for your help!

Okay, my e-mail program is on crack. Four times today it has sent my message
when I attempted to paste. It is an M$ product after all... yes I know I
should change but I have four years worth of contacts and messages and
filters in here : )

So it works now. In the end Mike was right on the money... my zone file was
not referenced in my catalog.cfg:

UpsZoneFile 450.csv

Then I got the error:

63.224.203.250 KHFeAppY:63.224.203.250 - [20/January/2002:21:03:25 -0500]
edenclothing /cgi-bin/edenclothing.cgi/test.html Zone '450' lookup failed,
type 'Priority' not found

Excell had garbled something at the top of the file. This was a secondary
problem that happened somewhere along the line while I was
troubleshooting... if I had put the UpsZoneFile directive in catalog.cfg in
the first place, my original config would have worked.

Mike's Example of the named format in shipping.asc worked dandy:

    criteria     weight
    zone         450
    geo          zip
    default_geo  45056