[ic] Additional fields of basket item

vincenker interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 02:37:00 2002

The only way is to modify code line in $InterRoot/lib/Vend/Order.pm,
right?
I find that I can fix the add_item subroutine in Order.pm to meet my
requirement. But I don't think it is a comprehensive idea.
My goal is that user can put remarks or special requirements (and more)
on every product (orderline) he purchases.
Any directive is much appreciated!

Best Regards,
Vincent Kore

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of
vincenker
Sent: 2002Äê1ÔÂ22ÈÕ 11:05
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Additional fields of basket item

I guess that Interchange saves my basket item fields into cookies. These
fields may include sku, quantity and price. Now, I want to submit some
more
customized fields when a user put an item into the basket, e.g. user
additional remarks for the specified item.
I¡¯ve gone through files like cart, log_entry, log_transaction and
order.profiles, but still don¡¯t know how to do this.
Could give me any direction? Thanks a lot! :)

Vincent