[ic] Discounting Entire Order based On Quantity

Fred Pope interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 13:56:17 2002

"Try this: [if type=explicit compare="[calc][nitems] > 19 [/calc]"]

- Ed L."

Thanks. The [nitems] was exactly what I was looking for.

The more difficult part came in diagnosing that I had mispelled explicit and
that was why my if statement was still not working. Fixing this promptly
resolved the problem.

The end code came out to be:

[if type=explicit compare="[calc][nitems] > 11 [/calc]"]
	[discount ENTIRE_ORDER]$s * 0.8[/discount]
[else]
	[discount ENTIRE_ORDER][/discount]
[/else]
[/if]

This effectively discounts all orders with 12 items or more in the cart.

"Creative solutions for problems I cause"

--
Fred Pope
Satcom Resources