[ic] Interchange 4.8 and Verisign PayFlow Pro problems?

Fred Pope interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 16:33:01 2002

I have filled in the correct values for the Verisign PayFlow Pro
gateway but when processing a test or live transaction I get an error
of "Process Signio failed"  ...has anyone experienced this problem or
it there a know conflict between Interchange 4.8 and Verisign PayFlow
Pro?

Your Name,

There is no conflict between PayFlowPro and IC 4.8.3.

Please specify the correct values that you filled in and where you filled
them in.

Have you turned on debugging?

Did you require the module?

A little more about the process and your exact steps would help us diagnose
the problem.

Best - FP
fred@satcomresources.com