[ic] How to include a file?

Jim Ratte interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 16:48:00 2002

First post to this group :) I've been setting up my site on a server using
Interchange the past few months. Some of my products are very specialized,
so I have created a static page for these items for more detail.

My question is that at the end of the page, I would like to 'call' (for lack
of a better word here) a link that would generate the list of options with
pricing from the database. Should the options per item (or pricing) change,
it would need to be changed in the database only, and then reflected in the
page.

My experience is limited to FrontPage. Is there a way to do a 'Include' type
of function that I am used too?

On a different subject: Is there a way to disable the 'in-stock' from
showing up on the website? Again being specialized products, many are made
to order, and are rather expensive to keep in stock. Don't want to display
that 'out of stock' if I can help it! Thanks for the assistance, Jim

Jim Ratte
Recreational Mobility
Sky Ranger / Sabre Trike / Flightstar / SeaRey / Aventura Kits
Light aircraft parts & accessories
http://www.recreationalmobility.com