[ic] Debian potato Foundation MySQLn install report

Klesel, Roman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 02:34:00 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: racke@linuxia.de [mailto:racke@linuxia.de]
Sent: Dienstag, 22. Januar 2002 16:29
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ic] Debian potato Foundation MySQLn install report

"Klesel, Roman" <roman.klesel@sap.com> writes:

>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I finally got it working so I thought I'd share my little experiance for
the
>> benefit of other newbees like me.

>The newbies should better use the packages provided by me so they don't
need
>to figure out which Perl modules they need.

>Interchange Debian packages for stable (potato) are available from:

>deb http://ftp.interchange.redhat.com/interchange/debian interchange main
>deb-src http://ftp.interchange.redhat.com/interchange/debian interchange
main

>Ciao
>        Racke

Hi Racke,

yes these packages make life really easy and they are great. As far as I
could see its not sufficiant however to run the whole show with MySQL. Would
it be possible to have a MySQL installation as an option? And if chosen, the
dependencies are so that the additional perl modules are installed as well?

(I never build a Debian packege myself so please excuse me if this is
totally out of the world)

Roman