[ic] Discount using CommonAdjust price_group not being labeled in basket

Russ Mann interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 03:02:01 2002

Dear List,

I've successfully setup a discount using CommonAdjust and the price_group
feature, which correctly discounts every time.  The only problem I'm having
is the display of the discount amount, which isn't showing up at all.  This
is the code in the basket.html file which isn't doing anything:

[if discount [item-code]]
<b>You save [item-difference]!</b>
[/if]

No matter what, that code doesn't come up.  It used to when I had a custom
[perl] tag setup to do the price_group feature.

Any ideas?

-Russ