[ic] How to Include a File

Jim Ratte interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 24 15:46:01 2002

Paul,

Thanks very much for your reply. Your advice was right on, and worked
without a hitch. Helps to understand what these individual files do :)
Though I haven't looked through other files yet, the 'in-stock' message was
removed from the website as far as I could see. Jim

">
> On a different subject: Is there a way to disable the 'in-stock' from
> showing up on the website? Again being specialized products, many are made
> to order, and are rather expensive to keep in stock. Don't want to display
> that 'out of stock' if I can help it! Thanks for the assistance, Jim

For example, in flypage.html you have:
 [if-item-data inventory quantity < 1]
	      <b>Out Of Stock<b>
	    [else]
		<b>In Stock</b>
	    [/else]
	    [/if-item-data]
To get rid of the in stock display, you would exchange all above with simply

              &nbsp;
------------------------------
You will want to leave the <td> </td> so you don't break anything in
Foundation. You can probably tell what is going on here, so look for this
(similar) code in other pages and fix accordingly.

I will leave the include question to someone more experienced

Paul"

Jim Ratte
Recreational Mobility
Sky Ranger / Sabre Trike / Flightstar / SeaRey / Aventura Kits
Light aircraft parts & accessories
http://www.recreationalmobility.com