[ic] Order not processing

Steven Potter interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 24 22:09:01 2002

I believe my catalog.cfg is still the same as the default foundation
one.  But here it is anyway:
http://sawtoothcomputers.com/ic/catalog.cfg

I don't have a very good understanding of how the order routing works...
  I have read what documentation is availible, but as far as how it
relates to multipage orders I am baffled.  Any pointers would be great.

Thanks

Steven Potter