[ic] quantity pricing for product groups

Fri Jan 25 09:52:01 2002

Quoting G?tz Verdieck (goetz.verdieck@com4office.de):
> Hallo,
>
> I have one question about quantity pricing.
>
> What is the best way to create quantity pricing for different product
> groups.
> For example     group01 has q1 q5 q10 an
>                 group02 has q500 q700 q800
> So the quantity pricing should depend on the product group
> and not on the SKU.
>
> Is it a good solution to built for every product group a pricing table ?
> An how can I switch to the correct quantity pricing ?
> Will this be displayed correctly in the basket?

A price field can itself contain a CommonAdjust setting.

   CommonAdjust   pricing:master:  ;:price

Then in the master column of the pricing table, you put:

    sku       master
    os28004   pricing:q2,q5,q10
    os28005   pricing:q5,q10

Each product will use the corresponding setting.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill