[ic] [if value nested_ifs][then][if value many][then] madness...

Jurgen Botz interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Jan 25 11:56:01 2002

I think the subject says all...

Aside from a brief comment under the doc for [then] which says that it's
optional unless ifs are nested in which case it should be used on the
outter ones, I could find nothing to address this in the doc.

Just a sanity check, then... under what conditions does nesting [if]s
work, not work?  It looks like [then] is not a cure for nesting ifs
more than 2 levels, right?

:j

--
Jürgen Botz                       | While differing widely in the various
jurgen@botz.org                   | little bits we know, in our infinite