[ic] [if value nested_ifs][then][if value many][then] madness...

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Jan 25 12:39:01 2002

Jurgen Botz <jurgen@botz.org> writes:

> I think the subject says all...
>
> Aside from a brief comment under the doc for [then] which says that it's
> optional unless ifs are nested in which case it should be used on the
> outter ones, I could find nothing to address this in the doc.
>
> Just a sanity check, then... under what conditions does nesting [if]s
> work, not work?  It looks like [then] is not a cure for nesting ifs
> more than 2 levels, right?

In my experience nested [if]'s are just working fine with
recent IC versions, even without [then].
If not, give an example.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Think of it !

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices