[ic] Interchange server problems

Dan McCullough interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Jan 25 14:01:00 2002

Sorry about that hit enter.

I am having problems when accessing the store.  I get this fine.
If the above links do not work, the Interchange server may not be running. Try one of these to
restart it:
/etc/rc.d/init.d/interchange restart
/usr/local/interchange/bin/restart

Now the first time I did this I was get 404, I redid the user and group of the cgi-bin directory
and that worked, but now it says the server isnt started, I ps -ef and see the process running
under interch user, I start the server and it says its started up.

Any help.  Could this be a problem where I shouldnt be running the server under the interch user,
and if so how can I fix.

thanks

dan