[ic] Need suggestions for payment module

Jason Balicki interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 28 13:31:01 2002

Hi all,

A few months ago I posted to this list and asked about payment
modules.  Several people replied and I decided to contract with
one of them who told me that they could have it done in a few
days.

Well, long story short:  it's months later now, they've charged
our company credit card and they won't return our phone calls.

My questions are 1) should I say who it is on the list so others
won't get burned?

And 2) can anyone ELSE help me with this module?  I have documentation,
I just don't understand it that well, though I was told by the
former contractor that "this interface is easy if you're a perlmonger."

Whoever does eventually write this, it will be under the GPL so it
can get folded back into IC.  That was in the contract w/ the former
company, as well.

Anyway, thanks in advance,

--J(K)