[ic] Where is the credit-card number stored in interchange DB?

Jonathan Lee interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 28 13:58:00 2002

Then, how to do the credit-card authentication?
Currently, we use cybersource to do the credit-card
authentication. How to pass that number to
cybersource? Or cybercash