[ic] Trying to setup demo store on RAQ4. Help!

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 19:20:01 2002

> From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-
> users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Dan Donald

<-- SNIP -->

> Does anyone on the list have any experience with Interchange 4.8.3 on
> RAQ?
> Any advice would be gratefully received!

I suggest that you search the mailing list here:
http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/htsearch

There has been quite a bit of information posted about RAQ's and
Interchange over the years.  One thing comes to mind and that is you
need to add a CGI handler in Apache for a '.ic' extension and change
your link name to include '.ic' on the end to get around how RAQ's
handles the running of cgi programs.  This message details things a bit
more:

http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2002/msg02740.ht
ml

Good luck!