[ic] ProductFiles

Wed Jan 30 07:48:02 2002

> > Why can't interchange use my secondary products data table?
> >
> > Using 4.8.3, this catalogue uses MySQL
> >
> > I can find and sort data using [query] OK
> >
> > I have added:
> >
> > Database  products  products.txt  TAB
> > Database  products2  products2.txt  TAB
>
> Where did you insert a new table? Into the catalog.cfg?

Yes, in catalog.cfg

I created a new SQL table for the products2 data and Interchange loaded it
from the products2.txt file.
IC also created:

products2.autonumber
products2.sql
products2.txt.1
products2.txt.3
products2.txt.5
products2.txt.6
products2txt.category -> /home/user/catalogs/store/products/products2txt.6
products2txt.composer -> /home/user/catalogs/store/products/products2.txt.3
products2.txt.description ->
/home/user/catalogs/store/products/products2/products2.txt.1

>Did you have a new file like products2.dbm?

No.

Any other clues?

Simon