[ic] Newbie ?

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 17:54:31 2002

Jack Sasportas wrote:

> OK here is a strange question.
> Does anyone have a list of the directories which you are prompted for during makecat with a useful description of what they are asking for ?
> I have installed several times and catalogs for testing purpose, but don't understand some of what they are looking for.

And what is the problem? Did you use the mail archives (look to the
footer)?
Why did I ask you, what the problem is? There are a lot of cause, but
I've not the right cristal ball to see your problem. ;-)

Please...try the mail archiv....

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]