[ic] CommonAdjust directive and quantity pricing

Thu Jan 31 12:52:00 2002

At 04:38 PM 01/31/2002 +1300, you wrote:
>Can anybody shed some light on this for me:
>
>I am trying to get quantity pricing working in  4.8.3. I have played with
>the CommonAdjust directive and the quantity pricing setup in the
>administration but it doesnt seem to have any effect whatsoever.  I tried
>playing with the online demo at redhat and that didnt seem to work either.
>I got myself a copy of the minivend4 docs and went through the
>CommonAdjust section... (as the redhat doco seems rather light in that
>section). It seems fairly straightforward but just doesnt seem to have any
>effect at all...
>Is there some flag I need to set before this works?  (like PriceField or
>something like that)...
>
>Cheers,
>
>Andrew

I bet this is etc/after.cfg screwing you up, as it has me and others. Take
a look at the file (in your catalog's etc subdir) - it contains a variety
of price-related directives which override the ones in catalog.cfg.  I'm
beginning to think this was a bad idea, given how many people it appears to
be foiling...

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax