[ic] cc order report

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 13:19:00 2002

> From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-
> users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Peter Jakl

> >>'extra'
> >>
> >>I'm familiar with that, but it appears the order "report" in etc is
> >>automatically emailed. There is no [email] tag in report.
>
> >Look at: etc/mail_receipt
>
> That is the email that goes to the person placing the order. I'm
talking
> about the version of the order that goes to the merchant, which is
> etc/report. I need that one to have a "cc:". Sorry for the confusion.
>
> Peter

Hey Peter,

I looked through the documentation for order routing and more
specifically the report route and did not see a way to do the CC with
the standard setup.

Here is the docs:
http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=icdatabase10
%2e03

So the way I think you should be able to do this is to change your route
so it does not have the email parameter.  And then adjust your report
file to have the [email] tag around it with the proper options to pass a
CC.  This way IC will not try to send the email through the routing
(which doesn't appear to have a CC address, maybe a feature request?)
and you can send the email yourself using the [email] or [email_raw]
tag.  One thing to look out for is it may not work properly with the
encryption right away, but with some tinkering it should.

P.S. We have a route that we use to log gift certificate usage and it
uses the method of sending its own email using the [email] tag.

Good luck!
-Ron