[ic] CommonAdjust not effected

Interchange interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 5 14:06:01 2002

Just wondering why my CommonAdjust is not effected at all.  I tried
restarting interchange, and closing and re-opening my browser, still
no change.  Am I missing out something here?

My objective is very simple, to reflect a change in price according
to just 1 size, ie, MTM (Made-To-Measure).

My catalog.cfg reads:
CommonAdjust    :price, ==:options

I've also tried other combinations, but the prices are not changed at
all, like:

CommonAdjust   products:price, ==size:pricing

I've also commented the line with "include etc/after.cfg", don't
think I'll need to use that.

Products table:
sku	category	price	size
Ren08	Renaissance	83.00	S, M, L, MTM

Options table:
code	sku	o_group		o_enable	o_label	o_master	o_widget	price
Ren08	Ren08	Renaissance	1		Size	1		select		MTM=+22

(continue...)
o_value
S=Small, M=Medium, L=Large, MTM=Made-To-Measure

Pricing table:
sku	price_group	MTM
Ren08	general		+22

Any clues as to what could be wrong here?
I thought my case was one of the simplest around  :P