[ic] unable to send mail

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 9 10:48:01 2002

At 05:05 PM 7/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear List,
>
>Every so often I am seeing this in my error log:
>
><ip/session/date> catalog /store/catalog/process.html Unable to send mail
>using /usr/lib/sendmail
>
>Then it prints the contents of the email that wasn't sent.  My sendmail is a
>symlink to the qmail sendmail wrapper.  Has anyone else experienced this or
>know of what's going on here?
>
>-Russell

It works sometimes but not others? That is odd. I also use the Qmail flavor
of sendmail and have never had a problem with it. Are you running multiple
catalogs or Interchange instances under different ownerships on that
machine? Perhaps something with the sendmail permissions?

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax