[ic] Re: interchange-users digest, Vol 1 #1007 - 29 msgs

Daniel A. Shockley interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 9 12:51:01 2002

>Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 17:38:38 -0400
>To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
>From: "Daniel A. Shockley" <danielashockley@yahoo.com>
>Subject: [ic] Simplify Shipping options?
>

>I am trying to set very simple shipping options. I simply want three
>choices, with three fixed prices to show. I am using Interchange
>4.8.3.
>The shipping choices I want are:
>
>UPS Ground $5.99
>2nd Day UPS $9.99
>Next Day UPS $20.99
>
>I am using a store based on the Foundation demo, and am not sure how
>to turn off all the extra functionality and replace it with something
>simple like this.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.

Hmm, I'll answer my own question, now that I've figured it out.

Just go to Admin -> Shipping -> Edit Method for a method.
Choose Total based on Quantity, and make the range 0 - 99999 (or
something else large)
Make the Charge Type = Number
and then put in the amount.

Do that for each method in your list, deleting any from the list that
you don't want, and you're done.

--
----
Daniel A. Shockley, Database Programmer