[ic] inserting into userdb table through a form

Martin Abell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 12 07:39:03 2002

On 7/12/02, Bill Carr wrote in response to Brent Kelley :

> I think you need to add
> <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="mv_todo" VALUE="set">
>
> You could also use the userdb new_account function. Call it into action
> via mv_click=NewAccount. That way you will get some checks like password
> eq verify. Use a mv_form_profile to check your required fields. I think
> you might have to do a userdb save after creating the new account but I
> am not sure.
>
> I just did this so I will post the page if you want it.
>
> Bill Carr
> Worldwide Impact
> bill@worldwideimpact.com
> 413-253-6700

I would like to see the page.  Then I won't have to work through it for a
customer who just complained yesterday that it is possible to have user id
linked to a userdb record with no info in it.

Thanks.

Martin Abell
Second Store On The Web.