[ic] Payment Methods

tom friedel interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 27 15:43:01 2002

If you are talking about a new payment module for a new payment
processor, then you should look at lib/Vend/Payment/* files and just
clone one of these. In addition to doing what is suggested below. I am
working with company who has developed a MCVE (mcve.com) payment module
which we have submitted to Red Hat.

I get the digest version of this list, so I am always worried my posts
will be redundant.

Tom Friedel
tom@readyink.com
Custom Internet Software and Websites
http://www.readyink.com

> Briefly: you'll need to edit pages/ord/checkout.html and presumably
> etc/profiles.order. In the former you'll find code for the selector which
> allows the customer to choose their preferred payment method and the
> payment input fields which are displayed as a result of a selection; in the
> latter you'll find various profiles for data validation, dependent on
> payment methods. You'll need to add your own code to both files.

- Ed L.