[ic] [more] output, passing additional parameters to subsequent pages

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Jun 1 21:37:00 2002

> Is it possible to add parameters to be included when the more links are
> generated?  For example when I call my search results page it has two
> parameters 'pg_id' and 'sort'.  I would like these two parameters to be
> passed through the more links as well.  I tried using scratch variables,
> but that only works if the user only has one browser open searching the
> site, many users use multiple browsers to compare products.
>
> I looked through the documentation and found [prev-anchor] [next-anchor]
> and [page-anchor] but none of these modify the actual url for the more
> list.
>
> If there is not a built in way I'll probably set a scratch variable to
> the output of more then modify each url I find inside using perl.

Try something like this:

    [search-region form=|
        pg_id=[cgi pg_id]
        sort=[cgi sort]
    |]
        Blah blah etc.

        [more-list]
            Matches [matches] of [match-count] found.<br>
            [more]
        [/more-list]
    [/search-region]