[ic] Order route (Authorize.net issue)

jt interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jun 3 16:53:01 2002

At 01:39 PM 6/3/2002 +0200, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>When I try to use the mv_order_route  form parameter, the checkout page is
>reloaded and the user didn't go to the receipt.html page.
>The command is stored into the database, mails are sent but the cart isn't
>empty.
>This occurs even if the mv_order_route is set to the same value (log main
>copy_user) as the default route.
>If I set
><INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route VALUE="default">
>then IC proceed the order correctly.

Lately I have been experiencing a similar problem. This is the first time I
have used Interchange, and I seem to have everything figured out, and
configured according to the documentation and various helpful posts I have
found in online forums.
However, the one thing that seems to elude me is how to set up the order
route so that the settings in catalog.cfg use the authorizenet modules,
which I have set up and running on this system.  I suspect (after weeding
out a number of other potential problems) that it has something to do with
the mv_order_routes setting.
The overall effect of this situation is that when I process an order, it
logs it to the orders database, sends the user and the site admin an email,
but never makes an attempt to contact Authorize, instead insisting on using
PGP Emailed Credit Cards. Authorize never gets contacted and subsequently
the customer would not be charged for the order.
If anyone has any thoughts on this, I would be eternally grateful.
--jt

---