[ic] commenting out table rows

G Guttero interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 13:07:01 2002

Can you comment out table rows?  I would be doing this for products.txt.
The inactive option is great, but it still allows the product to be accessed
by typing it in the URL.  Would commenting out a row in products have the
same effect as "Inactive 1" with the added benefit of no access to its
flypage at all?  Also, could you comment it out with a simple "#" at the
head of the row?

- Grant

P.S. Thanks a lot for everyone's help with the "weird products..." post.
I'll be switching to real email soon, and I very much look forward to
following threads properly for the sake of proper thank yous, and answering
other people's easy questions myself.