[ic] Problem with Options

Michael Goldfarb interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 18:57:00 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of
Josef Strasser-Leitner
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 4:09 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Problem with Options

hello,
I'm a newbie with interchange. I have problems with the options and I
didn't
found a clear answer in the manuals, but I can say, I searched for a
long
time.

My problem is: I want to make options to an item, like size or material,
with different prices and with an unique sku for each item. Is this
possible
wih ic? I understand the working of simple-options, but here i have the
problem of the unique sku. with matrix-option i have also the same sku.
How can I do this in the admin interface? Can I find an clear and simple
explanation of the option-possiblities? The online are not really
helpfull
for my problem (for me).

Thanks in advance for any help I receive!

Josef

Using Matrix Options, One Widget will allow you to assign options to
items and allow the options to have their own SKU numbers, prices,
inventory, etc.

Just fill in the sku of the option where it says "SKU" and the name of
the option under "Variant Description."