[ic] Multiple items on a page question

Michael E. Schmidt interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 19:25:01 2002

Hello,
I have been trying to get multiple items on one page with a single submit
button to work for a few days and need some help.

I can get multiple items to work just fine by using the mv_order_item and
mv_order_quantity variables, which I have come to understand are stacked
once the form is submitted.

The problem comes in when I have items that have options associated with
them, such as sizes of T-shirts.  I think the variable used in the form on a
single item page is mv_sku.  Now, when trying to pass this through on the
multiple item page, it does not work properly (any of the items that are
ordered have the same option selected, not as expected!)

Any help on how to get this working would be great; I am pulling my hair
out!

Thanks,
Mike Schmidt