[ic] Where can I find more documentation and samples on Interchange

Ulf Holt interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Jun 7 06:58:02 2002

I am trying to implement a web-shop using Interchange. Have been digging around trying to figure out the different parts using foundation as a starting point, but this is not trivial. It is easy to make a standard shop using all the default values, but I need to do a lot of changes, and I don't need all the facilities that foundation gives me. Looks like I have two options:

1) Try to change the foundation store.

2) Start from scratch building everything.

So far I stick to the first solution, but I have to change alot of code, and I have allready got lost a couple of times and had to start more or less from scratch.

What I am missing is the big overview - telling me the relationship of all files etc. and I have so far not been able to find all I need in the documentation.

I guess it would help me to look at some samples, but is there anything available?

Could someone give me a hint?

BTW. how can I use the THEME_CSS variable to change the style? I have a style sheet from another web-site, but even if I define the variable pointing to the style sheet nothing changes.

Cheers

Ulf Holt