[ic] CookieLogin Yes

Steve Graham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Jun 7 10:37:01 2002

>SNIP
>Did you check 'automatic login' when you logged in initially (this is after
>enabling CookieLogin and reconfiguring the catalog)?
>
>- Ed L.

Thanks for the reply Ed.

I applied changes to catalog, and restarted interchnage just for good
measure.

Here is a snippit of my catalog.cfg, I am not sure if sequence of tags
matter in this file though.

# User session related settings.
Cookies    Yes
SaveExpire 8 Weeks
SessionExpire 10 Days

# Whether to encrypt passwords in UserDB
# We usually don't for users, so we can mail them their password
# We DO in admin, that is set in catalog_after.cfg
UserDB    default    crypt         0

# Change a field to something that doesn't conflict in MySQL
UserDB    default    time_field    mod_time

# Don't want people setting their credit limit or dealer status directly
UserDB    default    scratch       "dealer price_level credit_limit"

# minimal login stuff for affiliate
UserDB    affiliate  user_field    affiliate
UserDB    affiliate  database      affiliate
UserDB    affiliate  time_field    none
UserDB    affiliate  crypt         0

# Set this to No if you don't want auto-login capability for users
CookieLogin  Yes
<<