[ic] Cannot read form variable. Any suggestion?

Fri Jun 7 12:19:00 2002

Quoting Ubi (ubi@srd.it):

>  A new, very odd problem (if anybody remember, I'm the one who's loosing
> item modifiers when it comes to receipt.html)...
>
> I use this in checkout.html before moving to receipt.html:
>
>  <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="ubirealtot"
>                       value='[full-cost number="[nitems]"]'>
>
>  The value of [full-cost number="[nitems]"] is 39.9 and as such is
> also displayed in checkout.html (confirmed reading HTML source).
>
>  But in receipt.html, using
>
>   debug: variable passed for cost is [value ubirealtot] <br><br>
>
> I get...
>
>   debug: variable passed for cost is 39.9?39.9?39.9
>
>   (? stand for really odd character!)

Looks like you have that hidden input field three times
on the form. Those are probably nulls separating the
instances.

--
Mike Heins
Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry