[ic] Question regarding process.html

Michael Goldfarb interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 7 19:21:01 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of Tim Eaton
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 4:13 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: Re: [ic] Question regarding process.html

Hey...

I'm unable to find the hidden line you're talking about. I've looked
through
the various pages in the Page Editor, but none seem to cover the final
"Receipt" page, which is what I need to edit.

Tim

Receipt.html is located in the "etc" folder.  I do not think that it is
by default accessible through the Content tab in the admin UI.