[ic] IC won't parse in Perl

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 7 19:35:01 2002

"G Guttero" <gguttero@hotmail.com> writes:

> I've got the following in the middle of a bunch of Perl on my check_orders
> page:
>

> Please <a href=\"[area login]\">click here</a> to log in.
>
> And the URL comes out as ".../[area login]" right in the address bar.  Is
> there any way to make IC parse that?

Put $url = $Tag->area('login') above the string / here document and
write:

Please <a href=\"$url\">click here</a> to log in.

BTW: qq{ ".." } is better readable than " \"...\" ".

Ciao
        Racke

--
Free resources for Interchange programming NOW !!!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need my professional help.