[ic] Announcing Formation of ICDEVGROUP

John Foster interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 7 21:12:34 2002

Mike Heins wrote:
> The address of the Interchange Developer's site is now:
>
>   http://www.icdevgroup.org/
This link took me to Redhat's IC developer site. I am assuming that is
just temporary or is there something amiss?

>  Personal note from Mike Heins: As a few of you already know, I have
>  left Red Hat because my division was disbanded. I have formed with Greg
>  Hanson a new company to focus on Interchange consulting for business.
>
>  While this announcement is partly triggered by this move, it describes
>  how we have really been developing Interchange for the past year.
>
>  I am very excited about this, and I think of it as a very
>  positive development for Interchange. Interchange will only
>  get better as a result.
Mike I hope this all shakes out well for you and I will be looking
forward to seeing IC grow. I am especially interested in your current
endeavours with SQL=Ledger as I have been working for about a year on
integrating SL with IC and our in house POS system. Best wishes!!
--
John Foster
AdVance-Computing Systems

Specializing in multi-processor based business software environments!